Friday, November 17, 2017

Five For Friday - 11/17

1. Doing

  • Not enough Pilates
  • Getting a cold
  • Binge watching "The Good Place"
  • Doing the first two pages of Everyday Watercolor, telling myself I'll pick it up again
  • Mentally preparing for Thanksgiving
  • Mentally preparing to buy Christmas presents
  • Mentally preparing to anticipate January
  • Not actually preparing for January
2.  Reading

3. Listening

  • Should I be embarrassed to admit it's mostly ASMR videos at this point? They help me work, what can I say? 
4. Making
  • Fake pierogies. Holy smokes, is this ever great. Saute some onions, garlic, mushrooms, and a cabbage for a long time. Use butter. Use lots of butter. Throw it over some egg noodles. Add some plain yogurt or sour cream if you want to get it creamy. Shake pepper flakes over the whole thing. I poured guacamole salsa over it to reheat this afternoon and it did not disappoint. 
  • Bakewell tart
  • Lemon drizzle cake (I really should not have made this, but it was fantastic.) 
5. Thinking
  • Not much and too much, as a rule
  • Which is to say, some of the stuff on my mind for Thanksgiving is better left unblogged

No comments:

Post a Comment